No, KRY is not a suitable healthcare provider if:
- You have a symptom / disorder that requires physical examination, some type of sampling or x-ray
- You are in need of drug-based drugs. These are not prescribed via KRY.
- You are in need of medicines containing pregabalin (Lyrica) or gabapentin (Neurontin)
- You want to start treatment that requires long-term and regular medical contact
- You are in need of a sick leave that may last for a long time. KRY does not make sick leave longer than 14 days. The 14 days count from the first sick day, ie you have already been home for a week, KRY can maximally help you with 7 days sick leave.
In case of emergency, call 112 and visit an emergency room.
The laboratory tests we can offer today are blood samples and patient-related tests, such as throat tests. KRY can offer sampling in the following counties: Stockholm, Uppsala, Södermanland, Örebro and Västra Götaland. We are working on to offer this service throughout Sweden in the near future.