- Download the Kry app on your mobile device from either App Store, which requires iOS (v12 or later) or Google Play, which requires iOS Android (v.6.0 or later).
- Click Sign in and identify yourself with your mobile BankID or BankID.
- If it's your first time using the app you need to register yourself as a user by entering a phone number and email address and accept the Terms of agreement
- Select Start a booking
- Select if you want to book an appointment for Myself or My child
- Select your symtom from the list.
- Fill out the symptom form. You also have the option to attach pictures.
Select either Drop-in or Select a time.
- Confirm your meeting.
Your meeting is now booked! We will call/contact you through the Kry app when it's your time, so be sure to stay logged in before the meeting.
Keep in mind that you can only use your own mobile BankID or BankID in order to use the app for yourself or your child who doesn't have a BankID. It is not possible to book a meeting for someone else since Kry requires that every patient can identify themselves through BankID.