- Download the Kry app on your mobile device from either App Store, which requires iOS (v.10 or later) or Google Play, which requires Android (v.5.0 or later).
- Click Sign in and identify yourself with your Mobile BankID.
- If it's your first time using the app you need to register yourself as a user by entering a phone number and email address and accept the Terms of Service
Keep in mind that you can only use your own Mobile BankID in order to use the app for yourself or your child who doesn't have a Mobile BankID. It is not possible to book a meeting for someone else since Kry requires that every patient can identify themselves through Mobile BankID.
- Enter the Me tab at the bottom right of the Kry app.
- Click on Log out
If you have an older version of the app, follow these steps
- Enter the More tab at the bottom right of the Kry app.
- Click on Settings and then Log out