How can we help you?

Here you will find the answer to the most frequently asked questions that come in to Krys support

Can Kry help with the assessment of birthmarks?

You can contact us at Kry for help with skin changes. A nurse or doctor makes an individual assessment based on your symptoms. In some cases, a physical examination is required.

Before your meeting starts, you have the opportunity to fill out a symptom form. To this form you can attach pictures.

Have more questions? Submit a request