How can we help you?

Here you will find the answer to the most frequently asked questions that come in to Krys support

What happens if I lose consciousness?

Healthcare professionals can request emergency opening of your medical records if you lose consciousness. If this happens, the healthcare professional can access your information without first obtaining your consent. However, this does not apply to information that is blocked at a different healthcare provider. Call Kry’s support at 08-227707 if you would like to put a block on information at Kry.