How to book, rebook and cancel appointment
How do I book an appointment with a doctor at KRY?
- Download the KRY app on your mobile device from either App Store, which requires iOS (v.9.0 or later) or Google Play, which requires iOS Android (v.4.4 or later).
- Click Sign in and identify yourself with your mobile BankID or BankID.
- If it's your first time using the app you need to register yourself as a user by entering a phone number and email address and accept the Terms of agreement
- Choose to see a doctor and select schedule an appointment.
- Select if you want to book an appointment for Myself or My child
- Select your symtom from the list.
- Fill out the symptom form. You also have the option to attach pictures.
Select either Drop-in or Select a time.
- Choose your preferred payment method, or choose to use your free card, by entering your free card number.
- Confirm your meeting.
Your meeting is now booked! The doctor will call you through the KRY app when it's your time, so be sure to stay logged in before the meeting.
Keep in mind that you can only use your own mobile BankID or BankID in order to use the app for yourself or your child who doesn't have a BankID. It is not possible to book a meeting for someone else since KRY requires that every patient can identify themselves through BankID.
How do I book an appointment for my child?
To book an appointment for your child between the age of 0-17 years, log in to the KRY app by signing up with your own BankID and then choose if you want to Meet a doctor now or Schedule an appointment. Thereafter you choose for whom you want to book the appointment and select My Child.
Children must be present during the appointment, just like any other appointment at a physical healthcare center.
Children who are 16 years old can identify themselves with BankID at KRY.
Book a revisit to the same doctor.
Via KRY you can book a revisit to the doctor you've met before.
To do this, you need to login to the KRY app and click My previous meetings under the More- tab. There you can choose to book a visit to the doctor you previously met.
The price for a revisit is the same as a first visit. If you have a high cost protection card the meeting will be free of charge. When confirming the meeting, there is an option for you to click “Pay with Free Card”. You will then be asked to enter your "high cost protection card number.”
When you are not in the same time zone as Sweden and you make an appointment with a doctor, we display the appointment times in the current time zone you are in.
How long is the waiting time at KRY?
The waiting time for a drop-in meeting at KRY may vary, but usually does not exceed 15 minutes. There are usually longer waiting times in the morning and in the afternoon, and somewhat shorter waiting time in the middle of the day.
How do I cancel or reschedule my meeting?
You can reschedule or cancel your appointment no later than 15 minutes before the scheduled start time. To do so, select the More tab in the bottom right of the app. Then choose My Upcoming Meetings where you will be able to reschedule or cancel the appointment.
If you cancel your visit, you will receive an automatic refund of your patient fee. If you have chosen to pay by card, the refund will be received within 3-5 working days. If you have chosen to pay by Klarna invoice, this will be cancelled.
If you have questions regarding an appointment you have booked with KRY, please contact KRY support by telephone.
KRY Support is open on weekdays between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Phone number: 08-22 77 07