Book a meeting
How do I book an appointment at Kry?
- Download the Kry app on your mobile device from either App Store, which requires iOS (v.13 or later) or Google Play, which requires iOS Android (v.6.0 or later).
- Click Sign in and identify yourself with your mobile BankID or BankID.
- If it's your first time using the app you need to register yourself as a user by entering a phone number and email address and accept the Terms of agreement
- Select Start a booking
- Select if you want to book an appointment for Me or My children
- Select your symtom from the list.
- Fill out the symptom form. You also have the option to attach pictures.
Select either Drop-in or Select a time.
- Confirm your meeting.
Your meeting is now booked! We will call/contact you through the Kry app when it's your time, so be sure to stay logged in before the meeting.
Keep in mind that you can only use your own mobile BankID or BankID in order to use the app for yourself or your child who doesn't have a BankID. It is not possible to book a meeting for someone else since Kry requires that every patient can identify themselves through BankID.
How do I book an appointment for my child?
To book an appointment for your child between the age of 0-17 years, log in to the Kry app by signing up with your own BankID and then choose Start a booking. Click Add child, thereafter you choose for whom you want to book the appointment and select the child.
Children must be present during the appointment, just like any other appointment at a physical healthcare clinic.
Children who are 16 years old can identify themselves with BankID at Kry.
How do I book a follow-up appointment?
Here's how to book a follow-up appointment in the app.
- Go to the Your health tab
- Go to Events.
- Find the symptom or problem you want to book an appointment for.
4. Click the Book a follow-up appointment button.
Please call our support team on 08-22 77 07 if you need more help. Our support is open Monday to Friday, from 9:00 to 17:00.
Can I use Kry in a different time zone?
When you are not in the same time zone as Sweden and you make an appointment with Kry, we display the appointment times in the current time zone you are in.