Book a meeting
How do I book an appointment with a doctor at KRY?
- Download the KRY app on your mobile device from either App Store, which requires iOS (v.9.0 or later) or Google Play, which requires iOS Android (v.4.4 or later).
- Click Sign in and identify yourself with your mobile BankID or BankID.
- If it's your first time using the app you need to register yourself as a user by entering a phone number and email address and accept the Terms of agreement
- Choose to see a doctor and select schedule an appointment.
- Select if you want to book an appointment for Myself or My child
- Select your symtom from the list.
- Fill out the symptom form. You also have the option to attach pictures.
Select either Drop-in or Select a time.
- Choose your preferred payment method, or choose to use your free card, by entering your free card number.
- Confirm your meeting.
Your meeting is now booked! The doctor will call you through the KRY app when it's your time, so be sure to stay logged in before the meeting.
Keep in mind that you can only use your own mobile BankID or BankID in order to use the app for yourself or your child who doesn't have a BankID. It is not possible to book a meeting for someone else since KRY requires that every patient can identify themselves through BankID.
How do I book an appointment for my child?
To book an appointment for your child between the age of 0-17 years, log in to the KRY app by signing up with your own BankID and then choose if you want to Meet a doctor now or Schedule an appointment. Thereafter you choose for whom you want to book the appointment and select My Child.
Children must be present during the appointment, just like any other appointment at a physical healthcare center.
Children who are 16 years old can identify themselves with BankID at KRY.
How do I book a revisit?
Via KRY you can book a revisit to the doctor you've met before.
To do this, you need to login to the KRY app and click My previous meetings under the More- tab. There you can choose to book a visit to the doctor you previously met.
The price for a revisit is the same as a first visit. If you have a high cost protection card the meeting will be free of charge. When confirming the meeting, there is an option for you to click “Pay with Free Card”. You will then be asked to enter your "high cost protection card number.”
Can I use KRY in a different time zone?
When you are not in the same time zone as Sweden and you make an appointment with a doctor, we display the appointment times in the current time zone you are in.