Book a meeting
Book a revisit to the same doctor.
Via KRY you can book a revisit to the doctor you met before.
To do this, you need to login to the KRY app and click My previous meetings under the More- tab. There you can choose to book a visit to the doctor you previously met.
The price for a revisitation is the same as for a first visit. However, if you have a high-cost protection card the revisit meeting will be free of charge. When confirming the meeting, there is an option for you to click “Pay with Free Card”. You will then be asked to enter your "high-cost protection card number.”
How do I log in and out of the KRY app?
- Download the KRY app on your mobile device from either App Store, which requires iOS (v.9.0 or later) or Google Play, which requires iOS Android (v.4.4 or later).
- Click Sign in and identify yourself with your mobile BankID or BankID.
- If it's your first time using the app you need to register yourself as a user by entering a phone number and email address and accept the Terms of Service
Keep in mind that you can only use your own mobile bankID or bankID in order to use the app for yourself or your child who doesn't have a BankID. It is not possible to book a meeting for someone else since KRY requires that every patient can identify themselves through BankID.
- Enter the More tab at the bottom right of the KRY app.
- Click on Settings and then Log out